Things that have happened since my last post...
- My brother moved in with me...he's pretty cool so he can stay.
- Everyone I know is pregnant...and I am not kidding...
- I haven't baked...AT ALL!
- College football started again...which means cooler weather and lots of tailgating!
- My mom broke her foot and she's rocking a pretty awesome pink cast!
- I've gone on a few really terrible dates...and some fun. I'm writing a book...my finest masterpiece yet! Emma will be so proud!
- Chae wrote a book.
- And there is more but I'm at a loss and it's around lunch time for me...
Other than that...Corinne should be coming to town this weekend and we are going to start training for the Disney Triathlon this weekend. Emma, Corinne, and I are all going to do it and I think one of Em's teacher friends is jumping too. I'm excited but a little anxious about the whole process...and the unitard things these people wear. Really...I'm pretty sure some small child will start flapping their hands together and make barking noises at me because I will resemble a seal. That is going to be AWESOME! And be prepared for training updates...pictures included you lucky ducks!