Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Doing it for the troops...

Yesterday I stumbled across the coolest site...not sure how I ended up there but there was a reason for it. So I start reading and realize it is a site where people have joined together to send yummy home baked goodness to our troops that are stationed far, far away from their homes, friends, and families. I send an email saying I want to be a part of this without even giving it a second thought and now I am planning on what I am going to bake. My team leader sent me an email this morning telling me about what I am supposed to do and who I am sending my creations to...aren't those soldiers lucky?!?!? Anywho, check out what wonderful things the members of Operation Baking GALS are up to and JOIN! You know you want to...DO IT!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Haha! I WISH I could keep all of them!! They are SOO FREAKIN CUTE!!! They get cuter everyday too as they get fatter. haha. I just love puppies. :) It was good to see you too! I'll be back again. Keep Jenny out of trouble with the law for me. BAHAHAHAHA