You'll have to excuse any sort of rambling that may take place from this point on because I have just returned from Vegas, ok so I got back on Wednesday night, and I have yet to adjust to the time difference. And yes, I am also aware that my "lag" should have taken place on my trip out there and not so much on my way home but I am going against science on this one...I'm flippin' tired! My boss walked into my office this morning, took one look at me and walked back out laughing. He has yet to let up on the nap jokes and "just how pretty" I look.
Can't you just see my amusement?!!? Argh...so I'm not a spring chicken anymore...bite me!
Anydrama...Vegas was fun! I lost a lot of money, made some money back, had loads of family time, saw some celebrities (and yes, I gawked), bought a new coach clutch, bought new make-up, got the most expensive eyebrow waxing of my life (she did a rocking job though) and rode the NY NY roller coaster (AWESOME!). The celebrity sightings are as follows:
- James Woods: I smiled and he nodded back. (Bellagio)
- Leonardo DiCarpio: He was in the high roller room and I saw him as he flashed past me. (Bellagio)
- Chris Angell: I was that girl for this one. My sister-in-law and I were standing in the casino at MGM and I saw this giant man charging towards me so I moved a little to the right. I noticed a shorter, smaller guy following him with a hat pulled way down and his head hanging even lower. Much to my dismay it was Chris, and of course I said, "Is that Chris Angell?" to my SIL. He looked at us but kept trucking through the casino. We looked on as people recognized him and then he was lost in the mob that was chasing him through the casino. (MGM Grand)
- Katy Perry: She was sitting at a bar and cheering with others sitting at the bar. (NY NY)
- That guy from Psych...I don't know his name but I recognized him and he shook his head and smiled as if to confirm my thoughts. (Bellagio)
There were some others involved in the weekend because apparently Diddy's annual White Party was a bust and most of the people the occupy my time on celebrity blogs were in Vegas to celebrate Laboring. Those were the highlights and of course there were hookers, loads of random incidents with my fellow travellers, and lots of laughter. I didn't take very many picture because my camera battery died, sorry Kelli, so I am hoping my SIL comes through and send some my way. We shall see...
Other than that...I am back at work and back to the gym with John John! I miss my dog but she will be home tomorrow. I am thankful that football is back on and I am OVER THE MOON excited that the boys of UCLA shut down the good Ole Rocky Top in overtime...thank you :-) I am sending off my creations for the boys from Operations BakingGALS and will update on that info later. That's all for now...sorry it was so all over the place. Have a great day!